Blotter updated: 11/30/23 Show/Hide Show All

933: 2020 artist:fake character:clyde_mcbride character:lincoln_loud parody redraw

2020 artist:fake character:clyde_mcbride character:lincoln_loud parody redraw // 773x850 // 106KB
PolNell89: This is cruel as hell.

804: artist:crashie character:becky character:chaz character:leni_loud cosplay crossover final_fantasy

artist:crashie character:becky character:chaz character:leni_loud cosplay crossover final_fantasy // 680x483 // 59KB
Fuck_Slayerduck_and_Mr_K: Blast! I thought I had the comment for this pic archived, but I guess not. I'll have to try to remember how it went;

Cecil Harvey [in his Dark Knight outfit, pissed]: "Hey, what are you doing in my Paladin outfit!?!"

Chaz: "Chaz like!"

Cecil: "A retard, eh? I'll show you!"

As Chaz runs away (slowly), Cecil raises his sword and fires a Dark Wave blast at Chaz, knocking him down!

Cecil: "Now, let's see how I can torture you! A drill to your eyes? Boring. The Lorena Bobbitt, right down to throwing 'it' in the field? Lame. Bending your fingers backwards? Cringeworthy! Being forced to watch the six hours best of Sky Commanders cartoon? Bingo!"

Chaz: "No! Chaz hate Sky Commanders! Chaz would rather have eyes drilled out! AHHHHHH!!!!!!"

679: artist:patanu102 character:lyra_loud looking_at_viewer ocs_only original_character sin_kids solo

artist:patanu102 character:lyra_loud looking_at_viewer ocs_only original_character sin_kids solo // 350x623 // 46KB
Fuck_Slayerduck_and_Mr_K: What a beautiful child! But her mother, Luna needs to start feeding her Jack In The Box's Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburgers on the double! She's too skinny.

803: alternate_outfit artist:crashie character:bobby_santiago character:carol_pingrey character:lori_loud cosplay final_fantasy

alternate_outfit artist:crashie character:bobby_santiago character:carol_pingrey character:lori_loud cosplay final_fantasy // 1024x720 // 123KB
Fuck_Slayerduck_and_Mr_K: It's a good thing I managed to archive some of my favorite comments from the old booru before those two bleeps, SlayerDuck and Mr. K, destroyed it. I will be reposting some of them when a pic that has that comment gets uploaded here. In the meantime, enjoy this classic comment on this Final Fantasy pic:

A special team of adventurers gather to fight Garland and his army of monsters. They are:

Bobby Santiago - Warrior/Knight
Carol Pingrey - White Mage/White Wizard
Lori Loud - Red Mage/Red Wizard
Tina Belcher - Black Mage/Black Wizard
Bonnie Tyler - Monk/Grand Master
Mai Shiranui - Thief/Ninja

Mai Shiranui shows up last wearing very little clothing.

Bobby: "M-M-Mai S-Shiranui?!" (drools)

Mai: "Me bouncy!" (tits bounces, then flashes thong)

Bobby: (monster erection)

Lori: (towards Bobby sternly) "You can fuck anyone of us, Boo-Boo Bear, but never forget that I'm literally your #1."

Bobby: (fucking Mai hard) "Shut up, babe! I'm trying to get her pregnant!"

Tina: "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Carol: "Damn it, four eyes! Say what you really mean!"

Bonnie: "Hey, she's autistic. Cut her some slack."

Carol: "Shut the fuck up, Gaynor Hopkins!"

Bonnie: (pissed) "DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT! It's Bonnie Tyler now!"

Carol: "That's not what the legal documents say."

Bonnie: "You want a piece of me, whore?!"

Carol: "You are barking up the wrong tree if you think your 70-year old ass can take me on!"

(Fight breaks out between Carol and Bonnie)

Lori: "Great! This party is literally off to a fine start!"

869: alternate_outfit artist_request car character:leni_loud eyes_closed solo tagme wavy_hair

alternate_outfit artist_request car character:leni_loud eyes_closed solo tagme wavy_hair // 1200x924 // 566KB
C8X: Why is this rated explicit?
tlb: @C8X: accident
C8X: Oh

594: 2019 artist:distancedpsyche character:ronnie_anne_santiago dialogue gun holding_gun looking_at_viewer talking_to_viewer weapon

2019 artist:distancedpsyche character:ronnie_anne_santiago dialogue gun holding_gun looking_at_viewer talking_to_viewer weapon // 611x752 // 187KB
Fuck_Slayerduck_and_Mr_K: Beggar Uwil: "Wah, but I'm not Lincoln."

Ronnie-Anne: "Who says he's the only lame-o?"

Beggar Uwil: "Come on, you gotta play Legrand Legacy again. It's such a beautiful masterpiece of ours that makes the Wizardry games the dinosaurs they are!"

Ronnie-Anne: "How dare you put down Wizardry! I've wasted so many hours of my life on your trash RPG with it's unlikeable asshole characters that won't shut up about their CONSTANT insecurities and lack of self-confidence! Scatia was my girl, and your people killed her off instead of that cunt Aria just to recreate Nei's death from Phantasy Star 2? Pathetic! And that ending, I thought the Sailor Moon arcade game had a shit ending. Looks like I was wrong. But the worst of all was putting YOURSELF into the game as an arrogant, know-it all jackass, recurring character that also happens to be a secret boss with the highest power level! How egotistical can you get!?!"

Beggar Uwil: "Hey, those characters needed their 'daddy' to guide them through that messed-up world!"

Ronnie-Anne: "Oh..and I found out that in real life, you're sexist and racist so yea!" (pulls out a big rifle) "This is the rifle that was used to kill that treasonous Marine that killed Dimebag Darrell of Pantera. Now, I'll be using it to blow your head off!"

Beggar Uwil: "Please, I live in my parent's base..."

Ronnie-Anne kills Uwil with pinpoint accuracy with her rifle. Ronnie-Anne is covered in blood and brain chunks, but she doesn't care, for she has gotten her revenge. The lesson: Don't fuck with Ronnie-Anne Santiago by making a really bad RPG!

692: 2020 artist:underratedhero character:lincoln_loud character:ronnie_anne_santiago commission commissioner:metalbrony823 covering_eyes crying dialogue eyes_closed fist frowning hand_on_hip open_mouth running tears text

2020 artist:underratedhero character:lincoln_loud character:ronnie_anne_santiago commission commissioner:metalbrony823 covering_eyes crying dialogue eyes_closed fist frowning hand_on_hip open_mouth running tears text // 2000x1242 // 2.4MB
Misha: ;_;