Blotter updated: 08/01/22 Show/Hide Show All
  • 08/01/22 - I have decided to close the forum until further notice because many individuals this community harbors have shown themselves time and time again to be incapable of civil and mature discussions, with any discourse or disagreement immediately devolving into personal attacks. I am sorry to those with their heads screwed on straight who will be disappointed by this, but as they say one bad apple spoils the bunch. Any questions, concerns, suggestions etc. relating to the site itself can be directed to [email protected]. This does not affect the comment section.
  • 08/01/22 - Please comment on duplicates if you find them to bring them to our attention so that the lower quality or later uploaded version can be deleted.
  • 08/01/22 -

Please read the rules and tagging guidelines in the wiki before uploading, even if you think you don't need to // Por favor, lean la reglas y guía de etiquetado en el wiki antes de subir, incluso si creen que no lo necesitan

• 08/01/22 -

Please feel welcome to join our Discord server. https://discord.com/invite/pBqhWdz8rK

alternate_outfit artist:crashie character:bobby_santiago character:carol_pingrey character:lori_loud cosplay final_fantasy // 1024x720 // 122.5KB
Fuck_Slayerduck_and_Mr_K: It's a good thing I managed to archive some of my favorite comments from the old booru before those two bleeps, SlayerDuck and Mr. K, destroyed it. I will be reposting some of them when a pic that has that comment gets uploaded here. In the meantime, enjoy this classic comment on this Final Fantasy pic:

A special team of adventurers gather to fight Garland and his army of monsters. They are:

Bobby Santiago - Warrior/Knight
Carol Pingrey - White Mage/White Wizard
Lori Loud - Red Mage/Red Wizard
Tina Belcher - Black Mage/Black Wizard
Bonnie Tyler - Monk/Grand Master
Mai Shiranui - Thief/Ninja

Mai Shiranui shows up last wearing very little clothing.

Bobby: "M-M-Mai S-Shiranui?!" (drools)

Mai: "Me bouncy!" (tits bounces, then flashes thong)

Bobby: (monster erection)

Lori: (towards Bobby sternly) "You can fuck anyone of us, Boo-Boo Bear, but never forget that I'm literally your #1."

Bobby: (fucking Mai hard) "Shut up, babe! I'm trying to get her pregnant!"

Tina: "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Carol: "Damn it, four eyes! Say what you really mean!"

Bonnie: "Hey, she's autistic. Cut her some slack."

Carol: "Shut the fuck up, Gaynor Hopkins!"

Bonnie: (pissed) "DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT! It's Bonnie Tyler now!"

Carol: "That's not what the legal documents say."

Bonnie: "You want a piece of me, whore?!"

Carol: "You are barking up the wrong tree if you think your 70-year old ass can take me on!"

(Fight breaks out between Carol and Bonnie)

Lori: "Great! This party is literally off to a fine start!"
alternate_outfit car character:leni_loud wavy_hair // 1200x924 // 565.7KB
C8X: Why is this rated explicit?
tlb: @C8X: accident
C8X: Oh
2019 artist:distancedpsyche character:ronnie_anne_santiago dialogue gun holding_gun looking_at_viewer talking_to_viewer weapon // 611x752 // 186.8KB
Fuck_Slayerduck_and_Mr_K: Beggar Uwil: "Wah, but I'm not Lincoln."

Ronnie-Anne: "Who says he's the only lame-o?"

Beggar Uwil: "Come on, you gotta play Legrand Legacy again. It's such a beautiful masterpiece of ours that makes the Wizardry games the dinosaurs they are!"

Ronnie-Anne: "How dare you put down Wizardry! I've wasted so many hours of my life on your trash RPG with it's unlikeable asshole characters that won't shut up about their CONSTANT insecurities and lack of self-confidence! Scatia was my girl, and your people killed her off instead of that cunt Aria just to recreate Nei's death from Phantasy Star 2? Pathetic! And that ending, I thought the Sailor Moon arcade game had a shit ending. Looks like I was wrong. But the worst of all was putting YOURSELF into the game as an arrogant, know-it all jackass, recurring character that also happens to be a secret boss with the highest power level! How egotistical can you get!?!"

Beggar Uwil: "Hey, those characters needed their 'daddy' to guide them through that messed-up world!"

Ronnie-Anne: "Oh..and I found out that in real life, you're sexist and racist so yea!" (pulls out a big rifle) "This is the rifle that was used to kill that treasonous Marine that killed Dimebag Darrell of Pantera. Now, I'll be using it to blow your head off!"

Beggar Uwil: "Please, I live in my parent's base..."

Ronnie-Anne kills Uwil with pinpoint accuracy with her rifle. Ronnie-Anne is covered in blood and brain chunks, but she doesn't care, for she has gotten her revenge. The lesson: Don't fuck with Ronnie-Anne Santiago by making a really bad RPG!
artist:underratedhero character:lincoln_loud character:ronnie_anne_santiago // 2000x1242 // 2.4MB
Misha: ;_;
2022 artist:sight_zero ass character:luan_loud half-closed_eyes looking_at_viewer magazine_cover on_front panties smiling solo text thick_thighs underwear wide_hips // 650x864 // 99.6KB
Fuck_Slayerduck_and_Mr_K: Luan=Playboy
Luna=Penthouse
Lana and Lola=Hustler
character:becky solo // 1240x1754 // 3.0MB
Misha: I don't think the spinoff Becky has been posted yet, but I think I will tag her as character:Kid_Becky