Blotter updated: 04/14/22 Show/Hide Show All
  • 04/14/22 - Please comment on duplicates if you find them to bring them to our attention so that the lower quality or later uploaded version can be deleted.
  • 04/14/22 -

Please read the rules and tagging guidelines in the wiki before uploading, even if you think you don't need to // Por favor, lean la reglas y guía de etiquetado en el wiki antes de subir, incluso si creen que no lo necesitan

• 04/14/22 - Please consider contributing to our server costs. (Fanbox) Crypto addresses can be found in the wiki. You can also turn off your adblocker and click on ads to help without opening your wallet.
2022 artits:kamilo character:boy_lynn character:charles character:cliff character:geo character:girl_clyde character:lane_loud character:lars_loud character:leif_loud character:leon_loud character:levi_loud character:lexx_loud character:liam_hunnicutt character:linka_loud character:loki_loud character:loni_loud character:luke_loud character:lynn_loud_sr character:rita_loud character:ronnie_anne_santiago character:rusty_spokes character:sid_chang character:stella_zhau character:walt character:zach_gurdle fist_bump genderswap heart_eyes holding_object looking_at_viewer phone tongue_out // 1875x2048 // 844.5KB
darcyfan99: I really love the amount of effort that was put into this. Compared to what Uriel craps out.
aged_up artist:julex93 character:lori_loud half-closed_eyes solo // 1024x1280 // 228.2KB
Fuck_Slayerduck_and_Mr_K: Bobby Santiago: "You look like a drunken, drugged up mess, babe! You are aging poorly."

Lori Loud: "Fuck you, boo-boo bear!" (throws cell at a wall, breaking it while causing Loan to yelp)

Loan Loud (shaking, scared): "M-m-m-mommy?"

Lori (hugs Loan): "Easy, Loan. Mommy didn't mean to scare you. Mommy's just mad that the man that would have been your father criticized my beauty again."

Loan: "I c-c-can't believe that man threw it all away, all because he thinks youth is more important than love."

Lori: "I know. Luckily, I have you, your father, and your aunts that still appreciates my beauty, just like I appreciate yours." (kisses Loan's forehead)
ArgaiosYellow: @Fuck_Slayerduck_and_Mr_K:

Lincoln:Lori?

at that moment Lincoln walks through the door carrying a bag of groceries.

Lori:Lincoln, sorry I didn't mean for you to see me like this.

Lori wiped away tears as Lincoln walked over to her

Lori;....What are you looking at?

Lincoln first looks at his cell phone and then at her and joins the dots.... and then touches his older sister's face, caressing her

Lincoln:...You've been so beautiful since the day I first saw you.....and that's when I was born
aged_up character:lemy_loud character:lori_loud character:lupa_loud cigarette original_character sin_kids tagme // 1990x2737 // 408.4KB
Clash7000b: Lol
2020 aged_up artist:greenskull34 character:lacy_loud character:lisa_loud character:loan_loud character:lulu_loud character:lupa_loud comic dialogue original_character sin_kids // 2106x3444 // 2.2MB
Warmachine: Poor Girl
Clash7000b: Aw pero igual loan logro sus cosas
2022 alternate_hairstyle armpit artist:sl0th barefoot beach bikini biting_lip bulge dialogue heart micro_bikini nipple_outline raised_arms stretching swimsuit thick_thighs wide_hips // 800x800 // 112.6KB
PolNell89: Disgusting...
Anonymouse: @PolNell89: no u
2020 aged_up artist:redkaze character:bed_loud character:cindy_takeda character:clyde_mcbride character:connor_mcbride character:gloom_loud character:gwen_miller character:haiku character:kimberly character:lacy_loud character:lani_loud character:leia_loud character:lemy_loud character:leni_loud character:liby_loud character:liena_loud character:lily_loud character:lina_loud character:lincoln_loud character:lisa_loud character:lizy_loud character:loan_loud character:lola_loud character:lori_loud character:luan_loud character:lucy_loud character:lulu_loud character:luna_loud character:lupa_loud character:lyle_loud character:lynn_loud character:lynn_loud_iii character:lyra_loud character:maggie character:marsha character:penelope character:ronnie_anne_santiago character:sam_sharp everyone_is_here lanacoln lenicoln lilycoln lisacoln lolacoln loricoln luancoln lucycoln lynncoln original_character pool_party ronniecoln saluna samcoln samluna sin_kids swimsuit tagme // 2939x1305 // 2.8MB
torchey: I'll try to tag this sometime later but anyone can do it if you feel the need, cause honestly there are character names I forgot outside of the main sin kids.
Misha: I added what I could, but I'm not familiar with Sin Kid lore so I only knew a few of their names.
Warmachine: Everyone is Here!!
artist:javisuzumiya carrying character:lina_loud character:shawn_loud dialogue looking_at_another love_child ocs_only samcoln smiling // 3146x3174 // 1.1MB
uriel: feliz dia del niño
artist:zukicure character:lincoln_loud character:luna_loud character:ronnie_anne_santiago dialogue japanese ronniecoln westaboo_art // 1739x1304 // 340.2KB
uriel: basura
Misha: Featured

PS. Learn English
uriel: al diablo en inles