Blotter updated: 08/01/22 Show/Hide Show All
  • 08/01/22 - Please comment on duplicates if you find them to bring them to our attention so that the lower quality or later uploaded version can be deleted.
  • 08/01/22 -

Please read the rules and tagging guidelines in the wiki before uploading, even if you think you don't need to // Por favor, lean la reglas y guía de etiquetado en el wiki antes de subir, incluso si creen que no lo necesitan

• 08/01/22 -

Please feel welcome to join our Discord server. https://discord.com/invite/pBqhWdz8rK

2022 artist:juicyunknown character:judy_zhau character:lincoln_loud coloring colorist:ericfeeble judycoln tagme // 2589x3072 // 651.0KB
Anonymouse: huh I was gonna color this, ya beat me to it
2019 aged_up artist:adullperson breasts character:lily_loud coloring edit source_request surprised tagme upscale waifu2x // 2044x1712 // 267.1KB
EricFeeble: The original image I found was pretty low quality so I upscaled it myself

If anyone knows the artist and/or the source, can you add it in please?

thanks
Anonymouse: @EricFeeble: did you color this yourself or was it already colored?
bongo: Yeah, I don't remember this picture being colored.
Anonymouse: @bongo: Well you did a good job. If a post is a edit or coloring, go ahead and tag those on the post along with the colorist, How small was the image you originally found? the original's here: www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/77016423
EricFeeble: The post was already colored when I found it
aged_up artist_request belly big_belly character:lucy_loud midriff nausea pregnant short_shorts solo source_request thigh_highs // 1781x1407 // 212.3KB
Lanceloud: what do you think? did lucy want to vomit because of her pregnancy? Or did she just eat too much and it was too much for her?
2022 artist:alejindio character:clyde_mcbride character:lincoln_loud kissing tagme // 3900x1866 // 2.9MB
STLCityFan90: “Lauren” is actually an 11-year old Lola from a destroyed alternate universe. “Libby,” “Lizzy,” and “Lulu” are also older versions of Lily, Lisa, and Lana respectively from the same universe as “Lauren.”
aliens_(series) artist:patanu102 commission commissioner:doodaday crossover digimon ducktales invader_zim lineup love_child ocs_only original_character spider-man tagme the_amazing_world_of_gumball the_legend_of_zelda the_magic_school_bus yugioh // 1949x753 // 494.1KB
K09: Does anyone have any idea where to find the rest of Pat's crossover OCs?
2022 aged_up artist:greenskull34 ass_grab big_breasts blushing boob_window character:lisa_loud character:lulu_loud character:lupa_loud drool face_between_breasts hearts on_all_fours original_character sin_kids sweater wide_hips yuri // 1392x1490 // 463.0KB
Freak-Sin-Fan-13: HA! the girl know how to choose her favorite aunt XD
(btw, in my headcannon, lupa is bi, with a crush on both lemy and liby, now i'm gonna add auntie lisa to that X)
TheMightySun: Looks like Lisa just blinded Lupa with SCIENCE.
bongo: I'd complain that they shouldn't do that in front of Lulu, because it'll traumatize her, but she's the Goddess of trauma so she's fine.
artist:patanu102 character:flip character:lupa_loud dialogue original_character sin_kids // 1076x1561 // 306.3KB
TheMightySun: If Flip had a nickel for every time an Albino set fire to his shop, he'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot but it's still weird that it happened twice.
2022 alternate_outfit artist:sl0th boots character:lisa_loud character:luan_loud hand_around_hip looking_at_viewer redraw thumbs_up // 800x800 // 155.2KB
darcyfan99: I don't know what this is a redraw of. Can someone fill me in?
Anonymouse: user image
darcyfan99: @Anonymouse:You have a source for the pictures you posted? I've looked around lately and can't seem to find it.
Anonymouse: @darcyfan99: on one of the actresses instagram stories, I don't remember which