Blotter updated: 10/04/22 Show/Hide Show All
  • 10/04/22 - Please read the rules and tagging guidelines in the wiki before uploading, even if you think you don't need to // Por favor, lean la reglas y guía de etiquetado en el wiki antes de subir, incluso si creen que no lo necesitan
  • 10/04/22 - Please comment on duplicates if you find them to bring them to our attention so that the lower quality or later uploaded version can be deleted.
  • 10/04/22 - Please feel welcome to join our Discord server. https://discord.com/invite/pBqhWdz8rK
  • 10/04/22 - If you are a new user who would like permission to upload, email [email protected] with your username.
artist:dipper character:doremi_harukaze looking_at_viewer ojamajo_doremi smiling solo style_parody // 450x710 // 128.4KB
PolNell89: Just because the artist drawn this lame anime character in the Loud House art style, doesn't mean it should be upload here.
tlb: Style parodies are allowed whether you like it or not, deal with it.
Fuck_Slayerduck_and_Mr_K: @PolNell89: Go create your own booru, and see how popular that one turns out with your asinine rules, idiot!
PolNell89: @tlb: @Fuck_Slayerduck_and_Mr_K: For stuff like this, can we put down "Nothing to do with The Loud House" in the tags?
C8X: What about non_loud_house/non_lh (so people who don’t like them can blacklist (i think that’s the word) them)
2021 artist:puppyface character:sid_chang meme redraw solo text // 1022x731 // 372.8KB
Lesotomate: Me when I see that there is still a lot to recover from the previous booru
Fuck_Slayerduck_and_Mr_K: @Lesotomate: And you can thank those hypocritical assholes, SlayerDuck and Mr. K for this mess to begin with!
anonemous: @Fuck_Slayerduck_and_Mr_K It was the Booru Project guys who hosted the sites that kicked both boorus off, and they in turn are being pressured by payment processors who hate stuff like loli.
Fuck_Slayerduck_and_Mr_K: @anonemous: Then explain why SlayerDuck's and Mr. K's own personal booru's are still there with the loli stuff intact.
C8X: I was actually thinking that aswell
anonemous: @Fuck_Slayerduck_and_Mr_K: Because they need someone to snitch to them about loli being there, the project guys host a lot of sites and shit slips through the cracks.
Fuck_Slayerduck_and_Mr_K: @anonemous: Which still makes them assholes!
artist:mast3r-rainb0w character:ryu street_fighter style_parody // 5050x2210 // 2.3MB
Fuck_Slayerduck_and_Mr_K: Ryu: "You must defeat my Shoryuken to stand a chance."

Little Lynn: "And you must defeat 'Sheng Long' to stand a chance!"

Ryu: "Huh? Who's Sheng Long?"

Little Lynn: (grabs Lucy, rips off her dirty panties, shows her butt crack towards Ryu, squeezes her stomach, then a loud flaming fart escapes Lucy's poo hole setting Ryu on fire! Lisa then shows up with a bucket of water)

Lisa: "Goddamn it Lynn!" (tosses water on Ryu to put out the flames, Ryu collapses into unconsciousness as Lisa leaves pissed!)

Little Lynn: (towards Ryu) "My little sister's addiction to chili bean burrito's from Taco Bell with the hottest, and spiciest Frank's Red Hot Sauce that money can buy! That is the power of 'Sheng Long'!"

Lucy: "Sigh."

Lincoln: "Lynn, you never got a chance to defeat his Shoryuken as you never gave him a chance to use it!"

Little Lynn: "Hey, Stinkoln, you owe me rape roleplay after I defeated this Ken Masters knockoff. Now brutalize my body!"
artist:parasomnico character:lucy_loud hair_apart sad talk_show // 4725x3543 // 6.3MB
LoudestManAlive: Loser!
Fuck_Slayerduck_and_Mr_K: Not even close.
2018 artist:mast3r-rainb0w character:godzilla character:lana_loud character:leni_loud character:lincoln_loud character:lisa_loud character:lola_loud character:lori_loud character:luan_loud character:lucy_loud character:luna_loud character:lynn_loud commission commissioner:paulmantell dialogue parody poster text // 1700x3790 // 3.7MB
Fuck_Slayerduck_and_Mr_K: Luan's puns are so bad, that the Godzilla billboard is facepalming!
2015 artist:scobionicle99 ass big_ass character:luan_loud character:luna_loud panties pants_down pantsing text // 1280x1304 // 1.9MB
Yohann: RP?
artist:mast3r-rainb0w character:darkseid character:lori_loud character:luna_loud crossover justice_league running scared // 1600x1120 // 314.8KB
Fuck_Slayerduck_and_Mr_K: It's so great to see one of the all-time great pics back. Easily the best idea for a crossover yet, and since Viacom and Time Warner put aside their differences for the Ninja Turtles/Batman crossover, who knows? Stranger things have happened. Anyway, here are some classic comments from the archives;

Lori: We literally have to help the Justice League, Luna- OH SHIT SHIT SHIT!

Darkseid: (after kicking the crap out of Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern and Hawkgirl) Darkseid has never been defeated! (chases after Lori and Luna)

Joel Robinson: Instead of fighting superheroes, he's just fighting ordinary kids that swallow...ANY REASON FOR THIS EXACTLY?

Gypsy: Lori and Luna have been "bad" girls!

Lori: AAAAAA!

Luna: Hey, Lori.

Lori: AAAAAA!

Luna: Hey, Lori.

Lori: (panting) We're gonna die...we're gonna die..!

Luna: Hey, Lori.

Lori: What!?

Luna: It's like Darkseid...of the Moon!

Lori: What the heck are you- ooooh, like the Pink Floyd album and song. That's pretty good. Oh, and hey, it's like a double-joke! See, because it's Darkseid back there, and your name's Luna...

Luna: ...like the moon! Nice one, Lor'rider!

Lori: Thanks. AAAAAA!

Luna: Oh, yeah, totally. AAAAAAA!

Darkseid: Come back here!

Tom Servo: Infinity War in a nutshell.

Mike Nelson: Hmm, an immortal god that could beat a legion of superheroes against 2 normal teenage sluts...Whelp, it's been nice knowing you girls.

Jonah Heston: Yep, they're fucked.

Crow T. Robot: Yeah, they're fucking dead.

"The Angry Video Game Nerd" James Rolfe: YOU GONNA GET RAPED!

Everyone gives uncomfortable glances at Rolfe.

Crow T. Robot: Get him!

The Mystery Science Theater crew begins kicking the crap out of Rolfe!
Fuck_Slayerduck_and_Mr_K: Darkseid: GET BACK HERE YOU PATHETIC HUMANS!

Lori: NO! I'm LITERALLY TOO PRETTY TO DIE!

Luna: I CANT DIE EITHER DUDE! I HAVEN'T GOT THE CHANCE TO JOIN MICK SWAGGER ON TOUR YET!

Darkseid: (smirking evilly) You'll all be dying soon! (laughs evilly)

(Lori and Luna run towards a dead end, with no escape)

Luna: (gulps) L-lori please tell me we're not t-trapped right now.

Lori: (fearful) Yes we literally are.

Darkseid: (smirking evilly) Looks like the two of you are dead.

Lori: (pleading) P-please mister! Let us live! I don't want to die! I'll never see Bobby again if I do!

Luna: (begging) Y-yeah dude! W-we have a family! A family we want to see again!

Darkseid: TOO BAD! YOUR LIVES WILL BE MINE TO TAKE! But don't worry I'll be sure to tell your family the bad news. (laughs cruelly)

(Lori and Luna, realizing they were going to die, hugged each other in fear)

Lori: W-well I guess this is it.

Luna: I can't b-believe it's going to end like this.

Lori: (tears swell up) L-luna, I know I don't say this often, b-but I l-love you, you're a great sister and I'm sorry we're g-going to die now.

Luna: (starts sobbing) D-dude, I love y-you too. (sniff) Y-your a rocking sister and a-at least if I'm going to d-die, at l-least I'll die with my a-awesome sister.

(both of them start crying while Darkseid gives a cruel laugh)

Darkseid: (mockingly) Aw, isn't that so sweet? (laughs evilly) Yeah, see ya.

(Darkseid prepares to shoot his plasma at Lori and Luna...when suddenly something punches the villain in the stomach, pushing him back)

Lori and Luna: Huh?

Darkseid: (shocked) What the..? WHO DARES ATTACK ME?!

?: Remember me, Darkseid?

Darkseid: (horrified) No...it can't be...

(Superman then reveals himself, giving Darkseid a stern glare)

Darkseid: IMPOSSIBLE! I-I DESTROYED YOU IN THE PHANTOM ZONE! HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?!

Superman: I never go down that easily. (turns to Lori and Luna) Are you girls okay?

Lori: (stunned) Y-yeah we're fine.

Luna: (in awe) Yeah, j-just fine d-dude.

Superman: (smiles) Good, you stay here, I'll deal with this monster.

Darkseid: (growls)

(Darkseid shoots plasma, which Superman grabs and directs it back towards the villain)

Darkseid: ARRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (explodes)

Lori: So...is that the end of him?

Superman: It should be, I'm just glad I arrived in time to save you two.

Luna: So what now?

Superman: Well, I'll be heading back to the Fortress of Solitude, will you girls be okay?

Lori: We should be, we don't live very far.

Superman: (smiles) Very well, you two take care of yourselves. (flies away)

Luna: (sighs in relief) Man, that was close.

Lori: You're telling me. (turns to Luna smiling) But I literally meant it when I said I love you.

Luna: (smiling) Me too sis, I do think you're an awesome sister, and even if we did die, we at least die together.

Lori: Me too, although I'd rather not die by the way.

Luna: (chuckles) Yeah, me too sis.

Lori: Anyways, we better head home, the others are probably wondering where we are.

Luna: Lead the way sis.
Fuck_Slayerduck_and_Mr_K: 1980's To Tell The Truth music plays.

Johnny Olsen: Number 1, what is your name please?

Lori Loud: My name is Darkseid.

Johnny Olsen: Number 2.

Darkseid: My name is Darkseid.

Johnny Olsen: And number 3.

Luna Loud: My name is Darkseid, bro!

Johnny Olsen: Only one of these people is the real Darkseid, and has sworn To Tell The Truth.
And now, let's meet our panel.
Friend of Vladimir Putin who ran the USFL into the ground, Donald Trump.
The fashion designer who designed a new pair of black leather pants as a tribute to Laura Branigan for herself, Leni Loud.
Part Elvis Presley, part Michael Jackson, part Arthur Fonzarelli, and all around ladies man, Johnny Bravo.
And voted worst Not Ready For Primetime Player of all time, Victoria Jackson.
That's our panel!
And here's the host of To Tell The Truth, Jim Cornette!
2020 artist:javisuzumiya bikini character:sid_chang swimsuit // 1920x2303 // 360.8KB
T1mbuk1: I hope the 2474x2964 version gets on this booru.